One of the easiest ways to save money on your car and home insurance is to bundle both policies with the same insurance carrier.
There’s been a lot of hype around the term “Bundle and Save,” so you likely already know a little bit about this personal insurance discount. You may have heard, for example, that it’s a great way to save money on both your car and home insurance policies and that all you have to do to experience significant bundling savings is to combine these two policies with the same insurance carrier.
At Austin Insurance, we can certainly understand if you’re thinking that this all sounds too good—and too easy—to be true. There must be a catch, a drawback, or a hassle to the Bundle and Save discount that nobody’s talking about, right? The reality is, Bundle and Save lives up to its reputation as one of the simplest money-saving insurance options, which you 100% should be taking advantage of if you’re eligible.
To clear up any doubts you might still have about the real value of this discount, the following are three actual benefits of The Bundle and Save.
- Benefit #1: You can keep more of your hard-earned Benjamins. If you place your car and home insurance with the same insurance carrier, you might be able to save as much as 5% to 25% on each policy. With that extra money in your pocket at the end of every month, you might have a little more cash to spend on takeout, Netflix, or even your other bills.
- Benefit #2: You can make life simpler for yourself. Bundling your car and home insurance policies with the same insurance company is a great way to save not just money but time and effort, as well. From managing your policies to paying your bills and getting help with a question, concern, or claim, you will have a one-stop shop for all your needs.
- Benefit #3: You can reduce the stress of filing a claim. Imagine if a catastrophe affected both your home and vehicle, and you had to file claims for both at the same time and with different insurance companies. There would be zero fun in that situation. However, if your homeowners and auto insurance policies are bundled with the same insurance carrier, it would not only be more convenient, but there also might be one small silver lining—your insurer might only require you to pay one of your policy deductibles. Even if it’s the larger of the two deductibles that you must pay, having just one deductible in a dual-claims situation could significantly reduce your out-of-pocket costs.
The good news about Bundle and Save doesn’t stop with these three benefits. This discount and its advantages are generally available to more than just homeowners. Renters and condo owners also typically qualify if they bundle their car insurance with their apartment or condo insurance policy. Have a motorcycle, boat, or RV? Some carriers offer Bundle and Save for any combination of two or more personal insurance policies, so a bundling discount might apply to you, as well.
Let Austin Insurance help you access Bundle and Save and more valuable discounts.
Now that we’ve shared the rewards of the Bundle and Save discount, the team at Austin is ready to help you take advantage of this excellent savings opportunity.
Our professionals will start by thoroughly reviewing your current home and car insurance policies. If we feel that you could be paying less for your insurance by combining your policies with either a different or single carrier, then we will do the shopping around for you. We’ll be working with our top-rated carriers who offer not only a great Bundle and Save program but also the following other valuable home and auto insurance discounts that you might have overlooked before.
- Disappearing Deductible Credits
- Energy-Saving Hybrids or Electrics Credit
- Good Student/Student Away Credit
- Military Away Auto Discount
- Multi-Family Driving Discount
- New Auto Customer Credit
- New Homebuyer Credit
- Security System Installation Credit
Once we’ve identified what discounts and credits you qualify for, we will assist you in making an informed decision about which company you may want to select. Then, while our team manages the process of switching your policies over to your new insurance carrier, you can just sit back, relax, and start planning what you’re going to do with all your savings.
At Austin Insurance, securing the right amount of insurance coverage, at the most competitive prices, for each client and their specific personal assets, like a car or home, is always our number one priority.