Your insurance professional is hands down one of the most critical members of your team, whether you run a business, a household or both.
Our agency has been the go-to insurance professional for individuals, families and businesses South of Boston since the early 1960s. That’s when Walter Austin first purchased a small agency in Braintree, MA. Today, Austin Insurance is still family-owned and operated, and works with many companies and households in the Whitman area, where we are headquartered, in Hingham, where our second office is located, and across the South Shore. In addition, we offer our exceptional customer service and a wide variety of insurance products to clients in the Cape and other coastal towns like Marshfield, Hingham and Plymouth, and even into New Hampshire and Maine.
The Austin family insurance business has grown, in part, through acquisitions of several other insurance agencies who trusted that we would provide their clientele with a superior level of care and attention. But, what truly sets us apart – and why we believe that thousands of businesses and people have chosen us as their insurance agency – are these three unique services that we provide to all our clients:
- We meet every potential client in person, and personally inspect every personal property and business to be insured. Whether you come to us for commercial or personal insurance, we will kick off the relationship by coming out to your workplace or home – no matter the distance – to not only get to know you, but also to personally inspect the property you need insured. If you’re thinking that this is an unusual practice, then you’d be right. It is extremely rare that you see insurance reps poking around properties, snapping photos of structures and landscaping, and taking videos of possessions before they are even hired. However, despite it being a pretty uncommon practice, we believe this is the only way to find you the absolutely right insurance solutions. Personally seeing where you work or live not only ensures that we value your property correctly and get you the right coverage options, but it also begins building the partnership we hope to have with you throughout your life.
- Using the latest technologies, we make the insurance process easy, efficient, and enjoyable. Clearly, a lot has changed in the world, and in the insurance industry, since Austin Insurance was established in 1964. But, as the marketplace has changed, so too has our company. From the start, our family has been committed to investing in keeping up with – and often ahead of – the curve, especially when it comes to technology. We always strive to better serve you and your insurance needs by having the most updated technology systems – both on our website and in our office locations – including:
- CSR24, a highly responsive online client portal that allows you to report a claim, request certificates of insurance, review current policies, and more, whenever you have the time, from wherever you are
- DocuSign, which allows us to email your insurance documents for your review and enables you to electronically sign them and send them back to us, without ever having to step out of your office or home
- Skype, a video chat system that we use regularly to connect with our clients, especially our time-constrained commercial customers, who appreciate a personal, face-to-face meeting when they require help, answers, and advice, but don’t want to stop everything they are doing to get assistance
While these are some of the technological advantages we can offer our business and personal clients today, you can be certain that we never stop thinking about what’s next. In fact, as you read this, we are working on more innovations that will not only help us stay ahead of industry trends, but will also enable us to continue to offer you the most professional and personalized insurance process you have ever experienced.
- While there’s zero fun to the claims process, we take an extremely hands-on approach to get you through it quickly. For three generations, Austin Insurance has been here to help people. Yes, that means we assist you in finding the right insurance at affordable prices that will protect your business, your family, and the important things in your life. But our support does not fade away after we write your policy; we will be by your side at that exact moment when you need your insurance, and your insurance professional, the most – when you need to file a claim. While we have partnered with only the top-rated state and national insurance carriers, who we are confident will handle your claim quickly and professionally, we wanted to go above and beyond for you during what can be such a stressful time. That’s why, at Austin Insurance, we have a dedicated team member who will assist you with paperwork, answer questions, uncomplicate any issues, and much more. Once your claim is filed, our job will not end there; we feel it is our responsibility to work closely with you and your insurance adjuster to ensure that your claim is resolved promptly and fairly. So, whether you have a minor fender-bender or mishap at work, or a truly traumatic loss of business or personal property, you can count on Austin Insurance to be there 110% for you.
The insurance process does not have to be boring or stressful. Instead, our friendly professionals do our best to make it interesting, easy, informative, and, dare we say it, even fun. Stop in for a visit anytime and talk to us!