To our valued Austin Insurance clients,
We will continue to monitor the news and follow directions from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other government officials regarding COVID-19. Based on the latest guidance from Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker, and in an abundance of caution and care, we have decided to close our offices to all visitors, effective March 17, 2020, until further notice as a precautionary measure.
Although both physical office locations in Whitman and Hingham are closed to visitors, Austin Insurance remains open to assist you with all your personal and business insurance needs remotely.
We have several ways we can help you with your insurance electronically, for example:
- Your personal and business insurance policies can be accessed via our new Austin 24/7 client portal
- You can file a claim or make a payment directly to your carrier using the helpful links and phone numbers on our website
- You can submit a glass claim by calling 800-635-5791
- You can locate essential resources directly from our website, including local Registry of Motor Vehicle links, access to community town pages, and FEMA and MEMA (the national and local Emergency Management Associations)
- You can also shoot us an email at email@example.com if you need to make a change or have a question about your policy
- You can electronically sign all necessary paperwork using our secure digital technology, DocuSign
- You can also request a Skype call with a member of our team. For example, if you would like us to do a virtual walk-through of your home to help you with a new homeowners quote, we have you covered
- You can speak to your account manager or our claims specialist over the phone by dialing 781-447-5561
- You can send the Austin Insurance team a quick message or question by texting us at 781-664-9595
As you can see, we have all our bases covered and can accommodate you and your insurance needs in whatever way is most comfortable for you.
Our tagline is “Our Family Protecting Yours,” and we take that very seriously. Therefore, we will continue to work diligently to minimize disruptions, address your needs promptly, and conduct business as usual.
Richard T. Austin, CIC, CPIA
We also wanted to share some links that we have found to be most helpful as the COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve:
Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
World Health Organization (WHO)
Johns Hopkins COVID-19